Prefer to listen? Click below for the audio of this post.
I got a great email from one of my students recently with the subject line “What if we could change the world?” Of course I opened it.
She shared with me an experience of being at a social event and in the middle of a casual conversation about what people did for work, when she talked about her Accunect practice she found that people were very interested in finding out whether Accunect could help them with their challenges. As she talked about the principles, she found that people got it and just wanted to learn more. The whole experience seemed to underscore how people don’t just have health issues, they have life issues, and they need a healing system that addresses all levels of the body-mind.
One woman had a son who was really struggling with anger issues, to the point where it was seriously impacting on his life as well as the rest of the family. There has been some difficult events that affected the family and the son just wasn’t coping well with it. Could Accunect help him? My student explained that some acupuncture meridians regulate how we react to and express anger. So Accunect could help by helping to balance the energy systems of the body around the anger issues, which could help the pent-up emotions to release and become manageable. What if we could help the mom and her son, she asked? That would change the world – because world change happens one person at a time. And although we are each just one person, to someone we help, we are the world.
Bad things happen to everyone, and sometimes it can overwhelm their emotional processing ability. We can hope and pray for them to handle it well, but what about when they need extra help? When something happens that upsets us, it’s natural to feel angry, but if we don’t know how to express that anger productively it just builds and builds it until becomes unmanageable. When the anger builds up too much, it becomes scary and explosive. Accunect can help by balancing the energy systems of the body to release some of the stored anger and change the physiological reactions to anger so that expressing it seems more approachable.
That got me to thinking about other issues that people often think of as hard:
- Infertility comes from a weakness in the Kidney acupuncture meridian – and that perspective makes it really easy to help. Every time I help someone have a baby that changes their world – and adds a wanted soul to the world.
- Arthritis is hard in western medicine, but it gets a lot easier when you see it as a stagnation of Qi/Energy and fluid. When the fluid builds up in the joints they hurt. When you help the Qi and fluid move, the accumulation clears and movement becomes easier and less painful. When you help someone’s joints hurt less you also open their ability to live life – that changes the world.
- Digestive issues seem like permanent labels to many people, but I see them as a temporary weakness of digestive Qi/Energy. Because I see these issues as temporary energy problems, when I guide someone to a better energy imbalance, they overcome their digestive sensitivities and “lose the label.” And at the same time that helps them to digest their life more easily – that changes their world in more ways than one.
I only wish that more people understood how many problems that we’ve been led to believe are hard are actually simple energy imbalances, and how people can really get help with this issues using Accunect. Until you can see a problem as an energy imbalance, it’s hard to imagine how energy medicine could help. So I’m working at several programs to raise awareness on these issues to help introduce people to Accunect principles so that they are more inclined to get Accunect for more kinds of issues in their lives.
- I’m steadily adding more information to Accunect.com in order to make it more useful educational resource. I’m trying to add a page or two a week of information, and I’ve made a schedule of blog posts so that they are more regular.
- I’m working hard on finishing the long-awaited Accunect Practitioner Certification and Development online course. Hopefully soon. An important aspect of the course is helping practitioners with their ability to explain Accunect.
- I’m planning to do regular group healing calls, with the first one scheduled for 11 September 2016. Each call will cover a different topic and will include a bit of lecture, some time for questions and answers, and an Accunect balancing session for everyone on the call.
I’m really excited by the group healing calls. It’s a way to communicate how Accunect is relevant to specific issues, instead of just a generalized theory. I’ll keep the general theory to a minimum so that I can focus on the topic of the day and use it make the principles relatable to a real world problem. I’m hoping that these calls offer an affordable way for people to reconnect to Accunect and get a balancing. I’m also hoping that people forward the announcement email to other people who might be interested so that it can be an outreach to get people interested in getting full Accunect sessions for themselves.
To read more about the group healing call/webinar series read more here.
The first call is called “Life Happened – What Next?” It’s about how to understand accumulated stress and overwhelm from and body-mind-spirit perspective – and why it helps to get Accunect to break the pattern of overwhelm and depression. And there will be an group Accunect balancing as part of the webinar. Read more here.
I want to change the world. I want to do that by letting people know that lots of life challenges and health challenges can be solved at an energy level and that Accunect can help. As more people spread that message the faster the world will change.
Will you join me?