Accunect sessions are very gentle, yet very powerful.
The Accunect practitioner will typically ask you some questions about your overall health and what aspect of your health or life situation you are seeking help for. They will take details of your previous health history.
The Accunect balancing itself follows these simple steps:
- The Accunect practitioner will use the Accunect Health Map and muscle checking to find areas of the body-mind that will benefit from the balancing and more internal awareness.
- The practitioner will find the optimum order to do the balancing in. Awareness and focus may be brought to different body areas or organs, different energy systems or maybe a physical trauma that needs to be released. Awareness may be directed to release a limiting belief or clear charge around a traumatic memory.
- The practitioner is looking for the optimum order with the Accunect Health Map and Muscle checking to clear patterns or issues that are impacting on your full health.
- The practitioner will tell you what they are balancing and may touch on or over various parts of the body.
- The practitioner will then tap over the head to stimulate the nervous system and over the heart to stimulate the acupuncture meridian system and the rest of the body.
- Receiving an Accunect session can be extremely relaxing. When your body is returning to balance you feel like everything is returning to normal and the stress of being out of balance is removed.
The process above for balancing and clearing patterns is repeated until the Accunect practitioner determines with muscle checking that no further balancing is indicated.
The Accunect practitioner will tell you when the optimal time for a follow-up session would be, and then ask if you have any questions about the session.
This basic flow above describes Accunect being used as a standalone modality. Accunect can also be used in conjunction with other therapies.